- ~ White coffee filters - one per child
- ~ Washable markers
- ~ Spray bottle filled with water
- ~ Paper towels
- ~ Brown construction paper or grocery bags
- ~ Yellow and red construction paper
- ~ Googly eyes
- Color the filters with the markers.
- Then spray each filter with water.
- Place the filter between paper towels to absorb any excess water.
- Let dry.
- Cut oval shaped bodies from the brown paper. A yellow triangle beak and a red oval gobbler, along with a pair of googly eyes complete your project.