- ~ White paper plates
- ~ Glue
- ~ Paintbrushes
- ~ Coffee grounds (dry)
- ~ Shaker to put coffee in
- ~ Scissors (adult only)
- ~ Hole punch
- ~ Yarn
- Before the children arrive, cut eyeholes in enough paper plates for each child.
- Draw on a nose and mouth with a permanent marker.
- Let the children brush on glue that has been thinned with a little water.
- While the glue is still wet, sprinkle on the coffee from the shaker. An empty spice container works well.
- When the project dries punch holes in the sides and attach strings so that it can be worn as a mask.