Fold Over Valentines
- ~ White paper
- ~ Scissors
- ~ Red & White tempera paint
- Fold the white paper in half and cut out a heart half.
- For older preschoolers, draw a line for them to follow and allow them to use safety scissors to practice their cutting skills.
- Unfold the heart.
- Squirt several drops of red and white tempera paints on one half of the heart.
- Fold the heart in half again.
- Gently rub to mix the paints.
- It's a good idea to spread newspaper on the table for this project. The paint will sometimes squeeze past the edges of the heart.