Cinco De Mayo Surprises
- ~ Paper plates
- ~ Crepe paper
- ~ Markers
- ~ Collage materials
- ~ Stapler
- ~ Hole-Punch
- ~ Yarn or ribbon
- ~ Wrapped candies, stickers, or small toys
- Place a small handful of candy, stickers or toys on each paper plate.
- Fold the plate in half. Staple the edges of the plate so that the treats are hidden inside.
- Glue on crepe paper strips to the straight edge of the plate.
- Use the markers and collage materials to decorate each personal pinata.
- Punch a hole in the top of the pinata and string a piece of yarn or ribbon through.
- Hang your colorful creations around the room.
- On May 5th, invite the children to break open their pinata and enjoy the treats inside.