Busy Little Lady Bugs
- ~ 3 paper plates per child
- ~ Markers or crayons
- ~ Scissors
- ~ Paper fasteners
- ~ Tape
- ~ Cut the first paper plate in half to make the ladybug's wings.
- ~ Punch a hole at the top of each wing. Use markers to add spots.
- ~ Cut out the round center of the second plate. This will become the ladybug's head.
- ~ Punch two holes at the top of the head for the pipe cleaners to go through to form antennae. Use a marker to add eyes.
- ~ Punch a hole in the top center of the third plate. This plate is the ladybug's body.
- ~ Use the paper fastener to attach the wings to the body.
- ~ Tape the ladybug's head onto the back of the body.