Drip Dry Pictures
- ~ White paper towels
- ~ 4 small dishes
- ~ Food coloring: red, blue, yellow and green
- ~ Water
- ~ Paper grocery bags
- Fill each dish about half full with water.
- Add several drops of food color to each dish.
- Fold a paper towel into several layers.
- Dampen the towel in the sink. Then squeeze out most of the water.
- Smooth out the towel, keeping it folded.
- Dip one corner into one of the dishes of colored water. Watch the color soak into the paper. The longer you soak, the more vibrant the color will be.
- Repeat with the other three corners/colors.
- Gently unfold the paper towel to reveal the design; set flat onto a paper bag to dry