- ~ Paper towel or toilet paper tubes
- ~ Red, white and blue paint
- ~ Paintbrushes
- ~ Newspaper
- ~ Clear contact paper
- ~ Heavy paper
- ~ Scissors
- ~ Markers
- ~ Glitter glue
- Lay out newspaper to protect your table.
- Paint the tubes red, white and blue. Allow to dry.
- Cut stars from heavy paper. Decorate with markers and glitter glue.
- Cut strips of clear contact paper. An adult will need to do this for younger children.
- Attach the stars onto the strips of contact
- Staple the strips to the edges of the tubes.