Chains of Friendship
- ~ Various colors of construction paper- cut into strips
- ~ Glue sticks or a stapler
- Give each child 8-10 paper strips, all of one color.
- Explain that Dr. King wanted us all to share and care to make the world a better place.
- Have each child, one at a time; hand out one of their colored paper strips with each of the other children. Emphasize to the children that through sharing they can make a more beautiful paper chain.
- Once every child has shared (and been praised for doing so) assist the children in looping the paper strips together to form a colorful paper chain of friendship.