Circus Elephant Headbands
- ~ Paper plates
- ~ Gray crayons
- ~ Brightly colored construction paper
- ~ Gray construction paper
- ~ Sequins or pom-poms
- ~ Stapler
- ~ Scissors
- Color the paper plate gray and then cut it in half.
- Cut 2-2inch wide strips from the gray paper. One will be the headband. The other will be the trunk.
- Cut a large half of an oval from the brightly colored paper. Decorate it with sequins or pom-poms.
- Staple all the pieces onto the headband as shown. Then connect the ends of the headband to fit the child's head.