Egg-zactly the Same Eggs
- ~ White paper
- ~ Scissors
- ~ Paints
- ~ Paintbrushes
- Cut out two white ovals/eggs for each child.
- Have the children paint a design on one of the eggs. Encourage them to apply the paint somewhat thickly.
- Help each child to press the remaining white egg onto the top of the painted egg, while the paint is still very wet. Rub the two pieces together lightly.
- Peel the two eggs away from each other.
- Explain to the children that they have made a print, or copy, of their original egg.