Big Green Monsters
This colorful craft allows each child's unique creativity to show and is a great follow-up to the book, "Go Away Big Green Monster!"
- ~ Construction paper, assorted colors
- ~ Green paint
- ~ Scissors
- ~ Have each child select a piece of construction paper. Pre-fold the paper down the center (the long way) and then open it flat again.
- ~ Pour a large drop of green paint on the center of the paper.
- ~ Help the child to re-fold along the crease.
- ~ With the paper placed on the table, have the child smooth over the top of the folded paper by pressing with their hands.
- ~ When you open the paper up, you will find a monster face.
- ~ Use scraps of brightly colored construction paper to cut out eyes, noses, ears, teeth and hair for your monsters.
- ~ The facial features can be stuck right onto the wet paint, no need to use additional glue.
Credit: Play & Learn Preschool