- ~ White paper
- ~ Magazines
- ~ Scissors
- ~ Glue sticks
- ~ Photos of the children's families (optional)
- Provide the children with several old magazines and allow them to cut out pictures that represent things they like to do with their own families. (Another option would be for you to pre-cut a number of appropriate pictures and lay them out for the children to select from)
- Let the children glue their choices onto a piece of plain white paper.
- Write their name at the top in large letters.
- Ask the child to describe the things their family likes to do and write it down under the name.