- ~ Large white paper plates - one per child
- ~ Small white paper plates - three per child
- ~ Tissue paper
- ~ Stapler
- ~ Pastel paints
- ~ Paintbrushes
- ~ Glue
- ~ Black and white paper
- ~ Hole punch
- ~ Pipe cleaner
- ~ Have children paint all four of their plates in one pastel color.
- ~ When the paint has dried, staple the plates together as shown.
- ~ Tie a knot in a piece of tissue paper and glue or staple it onto the dragonfly body.
- ~ Cut circles from the black and white paper and glue them on to the large plate for eyes.
- ~ Punch a hole toward the top edge of the large plate and thread the pipe cleaner through it. Twist the ends to resemble antennae.
Credit: The Mailbox