Corn is Maize
- ~ Small cardboard tubes
- ~ Glue - thinned with a little water
- ~ Paintbrushes
- ~ Yellow and green tissue paper
- Tear yellow tissue paper into small pieces.
- Paint the thinned glue onto the cardboard tube
- Crumple up pieces of yellow tissue and stick them onto the tube to resemble pieces of corn.
- Stuff a large square of yellow tissue into the top of the cardboard tube as the top of the ear of corn.
- Stuff a long strip of green tissue into the bottom of the tube, and then pull the ends up and around to be the husk of the ear of corn.
Credit: The Mailbox