- ~ Paper plates
- ~ Crayons or markers
- ~ Stapler
- ~ Hole Punch
- ~ Yarn or ribbon
- Give each child four paper plates. Let them decorate and color their plates as they wish.
- Punch a hole on opposite edges of the 1st plate. Tie a ribbon or length of yarn through each hole.
- Fold the remaining three plates in half-with the colored side facing out.
- Staple the three 1/2 plates together
- Then use the stapler to attach the row of three plates onto the flat plate. This may require a little bending of the plates.
- Place the flat plate onto the child's head, using the ribbons to tie it under his/her chin. The other three plates will trail down the child's neck and back like a dinosaur tail.