Glue & Glitter Shape Prints
- ~ Paper
- ~ Liquid glue
- ~ Shallow pan or heavy paper plate
- ~ Sponge shapes (available at craft stores or discount retailers)
- ~ Glitter
- ~ Clear contact paper (optional)
- Pour glue into a shallow pan or onto a heavy paper plate.
- Dip a sponge shape into the glue.
- Press the sponge onto the paper.
- Repeat using several different shapes.
- Sprinkle glitter over the top. (To make clean up easier, set the paper inside the bottom of a cardboard box. The glitter will stay in the box-instead of getting all over your house!)
- Pick up the paper and gently shake it to remove excess glitter.
- After allowing the project to dry, cover the top with clear contact paper if desired.