Daddy's Little Helper
A father's day gift idea.
- ~ Craft sticks (4 per child)
- ~ Black craft paint
- ~ Glue
- ~ Yellow poster board or card stock paper
- ~ Scissors
- ~ Black marker
- ~ Camera to take pictures of kids
- ~ Toy tools for children to hold in the pictures
- ~ Magnetic strips
- Paint the craft sticks black.
- When they have dried, glue them together to form a frame.
- Cut a piece of poster board to fit onto the back of the frame and glue it in place.
- Glue the picture of the child, holding a toy tool, onto the poster board.
- Print the words, "Daddy's Little Helper" under the picture.
- Attach a piece of magnetic strip tape onto the back.
Source: The Mailbox