1. In a large, non stick skillet heat the oil over medium heat.
2. Add chicken and cook about 6 minutes.
3. Stir in the BBQ sauce and simmer over medium heat for 7-9 minutes.
4. In a separate bowl, combine tomatoes, onion and lettuce.
5. To assemble, top each tortilla with 1/2 cup (2 oz) chicken and 1/4 cup of the vegetable mixture. Roll up and cut in half.
Yield: 12 wraps
Serving Size: 2 wraps provide 1 oz grain, 2 oz meat/ meat alternate and 1/4 cup vegetable for a 3-5 year old at lunch/supper.
Credit: Twist & Sprout Cookbook