1. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in mixing bowl.
2. In separate bowl, whisk eggs and milk until just mixed.
3. Add wet mixture to the dry mixture, stirring gently; Batter will be thick.
4. Coat large skillet with non-stick cooking spracy and then heat over medium heat.
5. Pour 1/3 cup batter onto the skillet for each pancake. Cook on both sides until golden brown.
6. To serve, outline pancakes with strawberries and make two eyes and a smile with the blueberries.
Yield: 12 pancakes
Serving Size: 1 pancake with 1/2 cup berries provides 0.5 oz grain and 1/2 cup fruit for a 3-5 year old at breakfast.
Credit: Twist and Sprout Cookbook